34

^^^^^^^^^^^

-

Jimin walks in and up to the table Jungkook is on. There's a girl who looks about 27 doing his tattoo.

"Jungkook, you get crazier every day."

Jungkook grabs Jimin's hand. "But it looks cool, doesn't it?"

"Yeah, but just because it's cool doesn't mean it isn't stupid."

The tattoo artist looks up. "Oh, you have a boyfriend. I thought you were talking to your girlfriend."

"Nope."

"That makes this tattoo 100x cuter."

Jimin shakes her hand. "I'm Jimin."

She giggles. "I've heard alot about you. I'm Elle."

"How long have you been doing tattoos for?"

"About 5 years. My cousin owns the shop and offered me a job."

"Oh, cool."

Jungkook kisses the back of Jimin's hand and smiles. "You're so cute."

"I'm just sitting here."

"You look cute 24/7."

Jimin giggles.

-

The tattoo is eventually done. Jimin admires it. "It actually does looks really cool. I love it." He subconsciously rests his hand on Jungkook's abs while observing the smaller details.

Jungkook rests his hand on top of Jimin's. "It was so much better having you with me..."

"You're so disgustingly romantic sometimes. I don't know how you haven't run me off yet."

Jungkook beams. "Deep down you know you love it."

Jimin giggles. "Are you sure about that?"

"Of course."

Elle finishes wrapping up the tattoos. "Dont take this off for 3 hours."

Jungkook nods. "Okay."

Jimin shakes his head. "I can't believe you got my birth flower tattooed on you. You're so crazy."

"I definitely don't regret it."

-