94

Seulgi slightly blends out Jimin's eyeliner. "You have a really good facial structure." She adds pink and blends it right above the eyeliner.

She puts a small rhinestone under each eye. "Done."

Jungkook claps softly. "It looks so good."

Jimin stands up and walks into his bathroom, staring into the mirror. "I mean, I guess it looks cool."

Jungkook hugs him and gives him a kiss. "You look like a little angel."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

Seulgi grins. "You guys are literally the cutest couple ever. So adorable."

Jimin smiles. "Thanks."

-

Seulgi leaves and the couple cuddles on Jimin's bed. "Tae is coming over in about an hour. You know how he's in art, right?"

"Yeah."

"Well, he paints portraits and he's doing one of me."

"Really? That's cool."

"Yeah. Have you ever seen his paintings? They're really good."

"No. Can you show me one?"

"Sure. He sent me one he did of Irene."

"Woah

"Woah. That's a painting?"

"Yeah. It looks like a photo."

"I wonder what your portrait will look like."

"Should I keep this make up on for it?"

"Yeah. It'll make it unique."

-

Taehyung walks into Jimin's room and looks up from his phone. He stares at Jimin for a few seconds. "Your eyelids are pink."

"Yeah."

"It looks really good."

"Thanks. Seulgi did it."

Taehyung holds up his camera. "I'm just going to need a photo of you for reference."

Jimin grins. "Okay. What do you want me to do? Do I need to pose?"

"No. Just sit there."

Jimin sits against the wall and Taehyung lifts his camera, focusing the lens. Jimin looks away from the camera and over to the side. Jungkook is watching him from the bed, smiling lightly.

Taehyung takes the photo and Jimin looks at him. "Wait, I wasn't focusing. Take it again."

"No, I think it'll look good. Very candid."

Jungkook stands up and walks over, looking at the photo. "That looks really good."

-