16

Jimin walks into the Janitor's closet and closes the door. Jungkook is waiting on his phone. He looks up and smiles. "Took you long enough."

"My teacher was talking and I didn't want to interrupt him."

Jungkook gives him a kiss. "If the janitor shows up, we're gonna be in so much trouble."

Jimin looks around and sees a ladder. "Where does that go?"

"Probably into the ceiling."

Jimin climbs up it and sees it's a hatch door. He pushes on it and it opens. "Kookie, it's the roof."

He crawls out and waits for Jungkook to join. Kook pops his head out. "Oh. Dope."

Jimin pulls him close and plays with his shirt hem. "I wanna see the tattoo."

Jungkook pulls his shirt off and Jimin giggles. "Your tattoo looks so cool." He traces it gently. "Did you just get a random dragon?"

"No. It's a traditional Korean one. You know, gotta salute my heritage one way or another."

Jimin kisses it. "You look so hot with it. A pretty boy with abs and a tattoo. You're a triple threat." He sits in-between Jungkook's legs and relaxes against his chest. "It's peaceful up here."

"Yeah. We should come here more often."

Jungkook wraps his arms around Jimin's waist. "So... I have bad news."

Jimin frowns. "What is it?"

"Duke moved up the decision deadline."

"To when?"

"This Sunday."

"You only have 2 days to decide?"

"Yeah. What do you want me to do?"

"... Follow your dreams. I would feel really bad if you gave up an opportunity to go to your dream school."

"Okay..."

"We can do long distance."

"Yeah. I guess."

Jimin gives him a kiss. "I should head back soon... My teacher is probably suspicious."

-