42

After the party, their friend group (excluding Yoongi and Sooyoung) gathers in Seulgi's basement to play truth or dare.

-

Hoseok looks at Jimin. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Tell us your deepest darkest sexual secret."

Jimin's smile falls and he gulps, shaking his head. He mutters a small, "No... Give me another dare."

Hoseok chuckles. "Come on. What's the big deal?"

"Please give me another dare."

Hoseok groans. "It's the rules of the game. You can't turn down a dare."

Jimin looks around the circle and looks eyes with Yeri. She looks at him softly like she might know. He mouths the word, 'please'. She hits Hoseok's arm.

"Sometimes people aren't comfortable with sharing certain things."

Hoseok frowns at Jimin. "Wait... Did someone do something to you?"

Jimin crosses his arms. "Just pick a different dare... Please..."

All of the guys is the circle sit up straight. Jungkook puts a protective arm around Jimin's waist. "Hoseok, just ask him a different question."

Hobi glares. "Did you do something to him?"

Jimin's eyes grow wide and he shakes his head. "Kook did nothing."

Taehyung cracks his knuckles. "Tell us what happened. We'll beat the bitch up."

"I don't want to talk about anything right now. I'm politely asking for Hoseok to give me a different dare so we can move on."

Taehyung, Hoseok, and Jin start talking over one another and Jimin stands up, walking out of the room.

Jungkook sighs. "Mind your own business and give Jimin a different dare. He's obviously uncomfortable with the subject, so you need to respect him and his boundaries."

Taehyung narrows his eyes. "Do you know what happened?"

Jungkook nods. "Of course I know. He told me because he trusts me. If he wanted you guys to know, he would tell you."

-