82

Sooyoung and Yoongi hang out after school. "Hey, why has Jimin been out of school for 5 days? I asked Seulgi and she won't tell me."

Yoongi just shrugs lightly.

"I know you know. You're really good friends with Kook. He probably told you. Just tell me."

"It's really none of your business."

"What's the big deal?"

"I said it's none of your business."

Sooyoung huffs. "Everyone in our friend group knows but me. This is so unfair."

Yoongi puts his phone down. "If they don't want you to know, then you don't need to know."

"Is he on a mental health break or something?"

Yoongi rubs his temples. "Stop asking questions."

"I'm just curious."

"No, you're being a nosey bitch. Jimin is my friend and it's his personal information. I'm not gonna tell you anything because they asked me not to."

-

Jungkook's jaw drops. "Sooyoung broke up with you."

"Yeah. Probably because I called her a bitch or something."

"Thanks for sticking up for Jimin. He's actually thinking about coming back to school tomorrow."

Yoongi smiles. "I'm glad."

"He's feeling a lot better. I think he's overwhelmed by the support everyone is giving him."

"I heard he's been hanging out with Tae a lot."

"Yeah. They're getting really close."

"Are you okay with it?"

"Yeah. I can tell that it's all platonic this time. I think they're gonna be best friends."

"That's good."

"Hey, I know she was a bitch and all that, but I'm still sorry that Sooyoung broke up with you."

"It's fine. Good riddance. Besides, I kind of like someone else."

"Who?"

"That's a secret. Don't be a nosey bitch."

Jungkook chuckles.

-

Remember when I said one of the guys in the friend group is secretly bi and has a crush on one of the guys in the group?