90

^^^ I interrupt this TaeGiJiKook convo to bring you... A photo of Jikook in the future!!!

-

Taehyung sits there staring at him until Yoongi lightly slaps him. "Snap out of it and listen to our questions. We asked who was in your class."

"Which one?"

"The one where you left your phone on your desk, dumbass."

"Uh..." He thinks and starts chuckling. "Wow. I'm stupid. Sooyoung is in my class."

Jimin sighs. "I don't know why she hates me."

Taehyung chuckles. "Little did she know, it was her ex in the video."

Jungkook shakes his head. "She doesn't have any reason to send that video around though. And she doesn't hate you. She just doesn't agree with you on a lot of things."

Yoongi shrugs. "Maybe she wants you guys to break up so she can get with Jungkook again. She doesn't hate him as much as she says she does."

Tae nods. "I think you might be right. Or maybe she thought that Jimin was the reason our friend group doesn't tell her stuff so she wanted us to cut him off."

Jimin giggles. "It's not like Jungkook is gonna a break up with me for something that he knew I did a year ago."

"But maybe she thought he'd break up with you for letting Taehyung film it."

Jimin looks at Kook. "Would you get mad at that?" Jungkook nods. "I would get mad because it would mean that you trusted him more than me."

Jimin scoots closer to Jungkook and leans over, relaxing against his chest. "What are we going to do about Sooyoung?"

Tae shrugs. "Nothing. It's no use."

Jimin sighs. "I guess you're right."

Tae turns to Yoongi. "Do you actually like me?"

Yoongi nods but doesn't make eye contact. "Is it not fucking obvious? I sucked your dick."

"There have been many people who sucked my dick but didn't have any feelings for me. For all I know, you could've just been drunk and horny."

-