36

a new era ^^^

-

Jimin is working on a science worksheet alone even though the teacher said they could work in groups.

Someone sits down next to him. "Hey, did you get number 6?"

Jimin looks at him, glances at the seat, and back up at him without saying anything. They blink and wait. "Um... Yeah. The answer is 57.89."

"Okay, good. That's what I got too."

"Did you need to sit down to ask me? I'm not trying to sound rude. I'm just kind of a chronic introvert."

"I just thought we could work on the sheet together. If you don't want to, that's okay."

"You can copy my answers. I only have 3 left."

"I can do them with you. It'll go quicker."

"Okay."

They work through the problems rather quickly. Jimin smiles. "What's your name?"

"Connor."

"I'm Jimin."

"Yeah, I know. You're with Jungkook, right?"

Jimin nods. They smile. "I'm on his lacrosse team. The coaches are trying to kick him off the team from having tattoos."

Jimin frowns and looks at him. "What? Really? That's fucked up."

"It's just an issue because the new one he got shows when he's wearing the uniform."

"It's literally just flowers. They can suck it up."

"Kook is a good kid. If they kick him off the team, I'll tell at the coaches."

Jimin grins slightly. "I'll tell at them too. It's ridiculous. It's just a tattoo."

-

Jimin is walking to his second period when someone stops him. "Hey, aren't you the guy who's dating Jungkook?"

Jimin nods. "Yeah. Why?"

"I'm Tanner. I'm on his lacrosse team."

"Oh. Cool..." He turns to walk away but they stop him again.

"Wait, what's your Snapchat?"

-

It's the end of the day, and by now, Jimin is completely sure that Jungkook's entire lacrosse team said hi to him. 15 people asked for him number or his Snapchat today.

Jungkook walks into Jimin's class after the bell rings and kisses his head. "Look at my lil blonde."

Jimin smiles and stands up, but his expression must've not been convincing enough, because Jungkook frowns. "What's wrong?"

"I'm just confused. I think I met your whole lacrosse team today."

Jungkook chuckles. "What do you mean?"

"All of your teammates introduced themselves to me today. Most of them asked for my Snapchat."

"Did you give it to them?"

"Yeah. They're your friends so I didn't want to say no."

Jungkook thinks for a second. "This whole situation sounds so shady."

"That's what I thought. I have no idea what's going on."

"On the drive home, we can call Hoseok and ask him."

"Okay."

-