88

Tae walks up to Yoongi in the hallway between class periods. "So..."

"You sent the video around. Don't fucking talking to me."

"I didn't. You see, I left my phone unattended in class and went to the bathroom and someone picked my phone up and airdropped the video to everyone in the class."

"Sounds like bullshit."

"It's not."

"I really just don't believe. This is totally some kind of shit you would pull."

"Hey, I didn't want this video spread around either. I'm not too happy about everyone in this school seeing my dick."

"No one thinks it's your dick. Everyone thinks it's Jimin and Jungkook."

"Really? I feel bad for them. Jimin is really private about his sex life and stuff. He's probably devastated."

"He actually talked to me last period."

"What did he say?"

"That he knew it was me and you."

"How?"

"Because he recognized me."

"But how did he know or guess that it was me?"

"He knows what your dick looks like. Don't act like you guys haven't seen each other naked."

"We should talk to them."

"Yeah, no shit. Also, you need to apologize to me. Do you have any fucking idea how conservative my family is? If people figure out that it's me, I'm screwed."

"Yoongi, I'm not the one who spread it around."

"Then who did?"

"I don't know. Someone in my class. I swear to God it wasn't me."

Someone walks up and grabs Tae's. "Aye, saw that video of you and Jimin. Didn't know you were getting it in with him." They walk away and Taehyung is left absolutely shocked.

"How does this situation keep getting worse? No one outside of our friend group knows that Jimin cheated on Jungkook."

"Then we definitely need to talk to them and find out who sent this video around."

-