27

Jin looks around the ballroom for Yeri for 30 minutes but can't find her. He walks up to Seulgi. "Where's Yeri?"

"Um... I think she walked out a few minutes ago."

"What? Why?"

"I don't know. She didn't say anything to me."

Jin sighs and walks towards the door to the hallway. When he walks out, he sees her sitting on the stairs.

"What are you doing out here?"

"I feel like Yoongi and Sooyoung are taunting me so I left for a second."

"You've been out here for 30 minutes."

"Oh..."

"Don't let them make you miserable. You're supposed to have fun at your senior prom."

"How am I supposed to have fun? I came with a pity date and my ex is all over his new girlfriend. This is the worst night ever..."

"I'm not a pity date. I genuinely wanted to go with you. I thought I made that clear."

Yeri's face turns red. "You really didn't."

"Then I apologise. I do really want to be here with you. Come on. Let's get back at them for being total assholes." Holds his hand out.

Yeri grabs his hand and stands up. "What are we gonna do?"

-

Seulgi is talking to Irene and and glances over her shoulder. She grabs Irene's arm and points. "Look!!"

Jin is kissing Yeri.

Seulgi and Irene squeal. "They're so cute!"

Seulgi gasps and points in a different direction. "Look at what Sooyoung is wearing. Oh my god, why would she wear that? She's 18 but she's dressed like she's 26."

"Yeah. And she's wearing red. Red is my color. I thought she was wearing navy blue."

"She must've changed her dress."

"Unbelievable."

-