22

Jungkook walks for an hour and a half in 28 degree weather to Jimin's house. He knocks on the door and waits.

Jimin opens the door and gasps. "Jesus fucking Christ, Jungkook! Did you walk?!"

"I brought you firewood and portable chargers."

Jimin pulls him inside. "You're crazy."

"You said you were cold."

Jimin's mom walks around the corner. "Kook? What are you doing here?"

"I brought you guys some stuff." He puts his backpack down and pulls out everything he brought.

He picks up the firewood and walks over to the fireplace. Jimin brings him a lighter and he starts a fire, sitting Jimin and his mom in front of it. "Get warm."

Jimin pulls Jungkook down and sits in his lap, pulling the blankets around them. "Thank you. You're absolutely psycho for walking in this weather, but thank you."

It takes a few minutes, but eventually the fire is pretty big. Jimin relaxes in Jungkook's arms and falls asleep. His mom nudges Kook's shoulder and talks quietly.

"I heard you picked UCLA. Jimin told me what you said about him being your dream and all that."

Jungkook blushes. "Yeah. I'm kind of in love with your son."

"I can tell. Just so you know, I'd love it if you ended up being my son in law. My husband thinks the same."

Jungkook smiles. "Jimin already calls my parents mom and dad without realizing it. They love him. My dad was iffy at first but now he thinks Jimin's great."

"Of course your dad was iffy. Isn't he a conservative?"

"He's more like a strong moderate, but he was really intimidated by the whole concept of his son being gay."

"I thought you were bi?"

"Well, that was before I knew Jimin."

-