62

Resume FaceTime Call

Jungkook is out of the shower now and is lounging on the hotel bed with a towel wrapped around his waist. "Baby..."

Jimin looks backs at the screen and tilts his head. "Yeah?"

"You're so sexy."

Jimin giggles. "You're horny aren't you."

"Yeah, but you're also just really sexy and I wanted to tell you that."

"You want to have Skype sex, don't you?"

"Yeah. I don't think you understand how horny I am right now. I jacked off in the shower before you called but I'm still horny."

"Damn. Sounds like you're out of luck."

Jungkook pouts and hugs a pillow. "I wish we could cuddle right now..."

"If I was with you, we wouldn't just be cuddling."

"You're right... Can we please have Skype sex?"

"Sorry bud, I'm not really in the mood right now."

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just not in the mood for Skype sex. Maybe tomorrow."

"Okay. I'll just jack off to the nudes you sent me a few weeks ago."

Jimin looks at the screen with wide eyes. "You saved them?"

"Maybe... I only saved 3 of them."

"Jungkook, I never said you could save them. That's my private stuff."

"I'm not showing them to anyone. I'm way too protective to let anyone see that. I have them in one of those hidden photo apps. I promise no one else will see them."

"Still... What if we break up?"

"Then I'll delete them. If you want me to delete them right now, I will."

"I guess you can keep them... But if I ever wanted you to, promise me that you'll delete them immediately, okay?"

"Of course."

"Which photos are they?"

"One is your ass, one is your ass and your godly thighs, and the other is of your chest, and I know that's not really a nude, but I think all of you is sexy so it still turns me on."

Jimin giggles. "I mean, to each their own."

-