19

Jungkook is typing up the final draft of his email to Duke when he gets a FaceTime call from Jimin.

Incoming FaecTime call from Cutiest Cute...
Accept | Decline

Jimin smiles. He's sitting at his desk with papers scattered on the top. "Hi Kookie."

Jungkook smiles back. "Hey baby."

Jimin sighs and rubs his face before giggling. "I have so much homework that's due tomorrow so I just wanted some company. How's the email?"

Jungkook's smiles drops slightly. "Good. What classes do you have homework in?"

Jimin looks at the camera silently.

Jungkook winces. "Every one? Babe, why didn't you work on some of it yesterday?"

"I did! There's just so fucking much of it."

"Then go back working on it. I'm distracting you by talking."

Jimin pouts and picks up his pencil. "Okay..."

Jungkook works on typing his email while intermittently looking at Jimin, who's focusing on his calculus homework. Is Jimin your dream or is Duke your dream? He finishes typing up the email and pauses. He copies the entire message and deletes the email draft. He looks up UCLA's email and sends it to them instead after switching a few things up. He lets out a sigh.

Jimin looks up. "Did you send it?"

Jungkook nods and a smiles forms on his face. "Yeah."

Jimin smiles. "Aww, you look so happy. It's so cool that you get to go to a school like Duke. That'll look really good on job applications."

Jungkook nods. "Mhm."

Jimin goes back to his homework but keeps talking. "I promise we'll make long distance work. We have to."

"Yeah. Of course."

-