18

Jimin shows up at Jungkook's house the next day. "How's the Duke email? Have you started working on it yet?"

"No. I was hoping you could help me write it."

Jimin beams. "Of course. Do you want it to be short or longer?"

Jungkook shrugs and then shakes his head. "Let's just hang out. I'll write the email tomorrow. We can do movie night now because we never got to do it."

Jimin giggles and nods. "We can watch whatever you want."

-

Of course, they never watch the movie during movie nights. Really it's just alot of handsy making out and borderline dry humping.

Jungkook pulls away. "Wait. My mom talked to me about something and I need to talk to you..."

Jimin gives him one more kiss. "What is it?"

"She said that if I go to Duke, we might not ever see each other again."

Jimin frowns. "That's ridiculous. Of course we'll see each other."

"It's not common for long term relationships to work out for that long of a time. We might settle down around our colleges and move on with our lives."

Jimin's eyes get watery. "Oh... I don't want to think about that. Our relationship is strong. It'll last."

Jungkook sighs and nods. "I know. It's just scary."

Jimin nods.

He plays with Jimin's hair. "There's one more thing. Do you think we'll end up together?"

"I think anything is possible. Highschool sweethearts are a thing."

"Do you want us to end up together?"

"Of course. I'm really comfortable with the idea of staying with you forever."

-