91

^^ Why does this remind me so much of Kookie in this story tho. Jimin and his muscle kink ass is THRIVING

Also welcome to the chapter where I briefly introduce one of the conflicts for the SEQUEL

-

5 days pass and by now, everyone in the school has moved on from the video.

Jimin and Jungkook gently make out in Jimin's room. They haven't had sex since the Mr. Frauland incident because Jimin said he wasn't ready quite yet.

But that doesn't mean they don't make out for hours on end.

Jimin is sitting in Jungkook lap practically rubbing his body up against Kook's when Taehyung walks in.

He covers his eyes. "Ew, gay shit."

Jimin pulls away from the kiss and laughs. "You could've just knocked."

Tae walks over to the TV and turns the Xbox on. "Wanna play Fifa today instead?"

"Sure. Hey, how's it going with Yoongi? Did you ask him out?"

"Yeah. He said no."

Jimin frowns. "That doesn't make sense. Why would he say no?"

"He doesn't want to be in a relationship with a guy but he's okay with us being a hookup. He said something about not letting feelings get involved. He doesn't even want us to kiss."

Jungkook groans. "That's so unhealthy emotionally. I don't think you guys should do it. Either date or be friends."

"Kook, we aren't children. We've both had hook ups before. It really isn't that big of a deal."

Jimin and Jungkook exchange a glance. Jimin stands up and grabs Tae's arm forcing him to sit down. "I still don't think you should make Yoongi a casual hook up."

"Why the fuck not? We're both single and we're mutually attracted to one another. I'm not a fucking 5-year-old."

Jimin grabs Tae's face and forces him to maintain eye contact. "You're a fucking idiot. Yoongi may act like a stone cold bitch with no emotions, but this will break his heart."

-