76

Jimin is picking up his bag at the end of Econ when he feels someone staring at him. He looks around and sees the teacher sitting at his desk, eyes glued to him.

He gulps and tries to make a beeline for the door but Mr. Frauland stops him. "Mr. Park, I need to speak with you."

The rest of the students make heir way out of the room, leaving Jimin completely stranded.

"Blue hair?"

"Yeah..."

"I always knew you'd grow up to be a little twink. I heard you have a boyfriend."

Jimin gulps and nods.

"How long have you been dating him?"

"Over a year."

"You aren't lying to me about not telling anyone our secret, are you? If that's the case, you'll be in a lot of trouble."

Jimin starts shaking. "I haven't told anyone."

"Are you sure? What about your friend in this class? What's her name again? Emilia?"

He starts tearing up. "I didn't tell her."

"Oh really? Because I heard you talking to her about it. All these years and you still suck at lying."

Jimin feels his heart stop. "I-I didn't tell her she just guessed but she doesn't know any details–"

Mrm Frauland stands up and walks over, closing and locking the door.

Jimin starts breathing heavily. "Please let me go. I just want to go to my next class." He backs up until he hits a desk.

Mr. Frauland pushes his so he's lying down. "You're trying to ruin my life."

Jimin feels anger bubbling up inside of him. "You ruined mine first."

Mr. Frauland slaps him across the face.

-

I'm obviously going to skip this scene because it's triggering, but I'm sure you can guess what happened