89

Jimin and Jungkook meet up with Yoongi and Tae at Zaxbys.

Yoongi takes a sip of his milkshake. "This is so painfully awkward."

Jimin nods. "If it makes you feel better, it's more awkward for us. Everyone thinks Kook and I released our sex tape."

Tae cringes. "Not anymore. People found out the vid was sent from my phone so now they thinks it's you and me."

Jimin sighs. "I hate being the only open gay bottom at our school. This fucking sucks."

Yoongi chuckles. "Doesn't suck as much as having a video of you sucking dick on the internet when your dad would literally beat you to death if he knew you liked guys."

Jimin looks at Jungkook who nods. "About that... Kook told me how conservative your dad is, so... I'm willing to cover for you. We'll just tell everyone that it was a video of me and Tae from Junior year when we had our fling."

Yoongi's face softens. "Really?"

"Yeah. Everyone already knows I suck dick so it's not like my life is being changed by this."

"Thanks..."

Jungkook clears his throat. "But, in return, you need to confess to your crush."

Yoongi chokes on his milkshake. "You're funny. No way."

Jimin sighs. "Come on. There's a 99% chance they feel the same way about you. It's the least you can do."

Yoongi looks at Tae and just stares at him. Tae looks back at him. "Why are you looking at– oh wait, is it me?"

Yoongi nods. "Congratulations, it took you 5 fucking years to notice."

-