100

Yay! 100th chapter!

-

Jimin and Jungkook go out one night to an ice skating rink. It had been extremely hot the past few weeks so Jimin said they should go to cool off a bit.

Jungkook talks the entire way to the rink about how much better he'll be at ice skating than Jimin. "I'm the jock. You don't do sports. Therefore, I will be better than you."

"But you're clumsy. I bet you'll fall on your ass the second you step onto the ice."

"You're wrong."

"Then lets make a bet. If you fall within 6 seconds of stepping on the ice, you lose and your ego is hurt, but if you stay standing past the 6 second mark, we can have sex when we get home."

Jungkook almost swerves off of the road. "Wait, really? Are you sure you're ready to be intimate again?"

"Yeah. So, deal or no deal?"

"Deal?"

-

Jungkook puts on his ice skates and helps Jimin with his. Jimin stands up and holds Jungkook's hand on the way to the ice. Jimin steps on first with no issue, but when Jungkook gets on, his feet almost go out from under him. 

He grabs the edge and holds himself up. Jimin tries to pull him off of the wall but he has a vice grip on it. Jimin giggles. "That's against the rules!"

Jungkook chuckles. "You never made any rules. Also, it's been 6 seconds. I win." 

Jimin pouts. "Dang. I never win our bets." He grabs one of Jungkook's hands and tries to pull him away from the wall but he doesn't budge. "You can let go now."

Jungkook shakes his head. "No. I'll fall if I let go."

-

The sequel will start off on the day they move into their apartment in California. Add the sequel to your libraries now! The first chapter is already up.

 Add the sequel to your libraries now! The first chapter is already up