85

Jimin's jaw drops. "No way. Yoongi likes guys too?"

"Yeah."

"How did you find out?"

"When he told me that Sooyoung broke up with him, he said it didn't bother him because he likes someone else and today I kind of figured it out and he told me I was right."

"Who is it? Do I know the person he likes?"

"I'll give you hints and you have to guess."

"Is it Hoseok? I can totally see it being Hoseok–"

"No. I haven't even given you any hints yet."

"That was just my first guess."

"The first hint is just gonna give it away but whatever. They suck at Call of Duty."

Jimin gasps. "No fucking way. He has a crush on Taehyung?"

"Yeah! I had the same reaction, but I was confused cause I didn't know who would top–"

"Obviously Tae. Yoongi's a switch."

"How would you know?"

"A bottom knows a bottom when they see one."

"You can't tell Tae. Yoongi really doesn't want him to know."

"I won't tell him. He was helpful in not telling Sooyoung that I was raped and everything so I really owe him one."

"Are you hanging out with Tae today?"

"Yeah. We're just gonna watch some Netflix. He's kind of sick of me beating him in video games."

"Do you think we should secretly try to get Yoongi and Tae together? I think that would be really cute."

"I don't know. I don't want to force them."

"It won't be forcing them, but I think we should find a way to get Tae's opinion of Yoongi."

"I think I have an idea."

"What is it?"

-

Jimin pauses the TV show and Tae frowns. "Why'd you pause it?"

"Let's play Fuck Marry Kill."

"Okay. I go first. Me, Justin Bieber, and Kook."

"Fuck Justin, marry Kook, and kill you."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Justin Bieber is sexy and I've already had sex with you so it would be a new experience."

"Fair."

"Okay. Um... Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, and Steve Jobs."

"Fuck Steve, marry Bill, kill Zuck."

"Respectable."

"Zendaya, Selena Gomez, and Ariana Grande."

"Uh... Hm. I don't know. Realistically I wouldn't fuck or marry any of them, but I'd probably fuck Ari, marry Zendaya, and kill Selena."

"I'd fuck Ari too."

"Jin, Hoseok, and Yoongi."

Tae chuckles. "I'll answer the question, but you have to promise me that you'll never tell them the answer."

Jimin hooks their pinkies together.

"For me personally, I don't see marriage as a sexual thing. Also, just because you're married doesn't mean you have to kiss, so... Fuck Yoongi, marry Hoseok, and kill Jin."

"You'd fuck Yoongi?"

"I feel like if I had to date one of them, it would be Yoongi, but he's the straightest bitch alive."

"What do you like about Yoongi?"

"When did this turn into interrogating me about how I feel about one of my friends?"

"I'm just curious."

"I like his attitude, but he can also be such a softie at times. I like adventurous people and I think we'd just be compatible. But he's totally straight. That's the one issue."

Jimin smiles subconsciously.

"Anyways, back to the game."

-
.

-