95

Jungkook hugs Jimin from behind while he plays video games with Tae. He kisses the back of Jimin's neck every once and awhile and he always grins in response.

At the end of a match, Jungkook turns Jimin around and gives him a kiss. "Take a break from the video game..."

Tae chuckles. "I actually have to leave in a few minutes."

Jimin turns back around. "We can play one more round before you go."

-

When Tae leaves, Jungkook picks up the controller. "Let's play some Call of Duty."

Jimin chuckles. "I'm kind of done playing video games for right now Kook."

Jungkook frowns. "Oh... Okay. What do you want to do instead?"

"Nothing." He giggles. "You're really sweet for helping me through the Mr. Frauland incident and everything, but you don't need to cling to me 24/7. You can go back to your house if you want."

Jungkook pouts. "Is this your way of kindly asking me to leave?..."

Jimin nods softly. "You've been glued to my side for almost 2 weeks, babe. I think I deserve some alone time."

Jungkook hugs him. "But I don't want you to be alone because then you'd be lonely. And me too. I'd definitely be lonely."

"Bubba... We see each other every day at school. Let me have some moments of freedom. Having a healthy amount of separation is good in relationships."

"But... I don't want to go..."

Jimin gives him a big kiss. "I'll see you tomorrow morning, okay?"

Jungkook frowns but nods.

-