71

The dreaded day arrives. Jungkook arrives at Jimin's house to pick him up for school with a smirk on his face. "Hi baby."

Jimin sits up and frowns. "Please tell me you jerked off last night."

"Nope."

"I can't believe this."

"The Amazon package arrived last night."

Jimin covers his face and sighs. "I might as well just get it over with. Promise me that you'll never tell anyone about it?"

"I promise."

-

Jungkook walks into Jimin's last class after the bell and smiles. Jimin sits in his seat and stares at him with a straight face.

"Kook, I don't want to do it. Please don't make me do it."

"Hey, you're the one that made this challenge. You can't get mad at me. I promise we can act like it never happened."

Jimin stands up and grabs Jungkook's hand, walking with him to his car. "What color are they?"

"Pink."

"Fuck my life..."

"And the socks have little bows on them."

Jimin stops walking and groans. "Are you kidding me? This is so humiliating."

"You're gonna look adorable. Also, you're gonna end up enjoying it."

"There's no way in hell that I'm gonna enjoy this."

"Mark my words, this is gonna be the roughest sex you will ever have in your life. Your ass will legitimately be sore for a few days."

Jimin gulps as Jungkook pulls him in close to his chest and presses him against the side of his car. "I'm already hard."

"Yeah. I can feel that."

-

Lol jimin boutta be WRECKED