21

Jungkook wakes up when his mom enters his bedroom. "School is cancelled today."

Jungkook sits up and rubs his eyes. "What?..."

"There was a snowstorm last night and the roads are completely covered with ice."

"Ugh... Georgia weather sucks..."

"Call Jimin and see if his house has lost power.l

Jungkook feels around for his phone until he finds it. He calls him.

calling Mr. McDreamy...

"Hey Kookie. I can't talk for too long because my phone is about to die."

"Do you have power?"

"No. It's so cold. We don't have firewood or candles and obviously our heater isn't working."

"Come over. We have power."

"We can't, Kookie. It's too far to walk and we can't drive on the ice."

"Damn."

"It's just my mom and I because my dad is on a business trip in Detroit and his flight was cancelled."

"I'll bring you firewood."

"Don't. I don't want you to crash or walk 5 miles. We're fine."

"Are you sure? I can hear your teeth chattering."

"I'm curled up in 3 blankets in the coat closet because it's the warmest room in the house. I'm fine."

"Okay. Call me if you need anything."

"I will."

call ended.

-

Jungkook gets out of bed and puts on two pairs of sweatpants, a beanie, a sweatshirt, a puffy jacket and combat boots from his sophomore year semi-emo phase.

He picks up a backpack and walks downstairs, grabbing 2 Anker portable chargers, a flashlight, and 4 candles. He goes to the garage and grabs a full bag of firewood.

His mom stops him. "What are you doing?"

"Bringing these to Jimin."

"I'm not letting you drive."

"I know. I'm walking."

She giggles. "You're insane."

Jungkook pouts. "Jimin's cold..."

"Okay. Just be fast and try not to slip."

-