7

Jungkook pulls into Seulgi's driveway right when Seulgi walks out. "Jimin, you could've asked me to make her leave. Also, you could've told me that you wanted to do something else."

Jimin shakes his head. "You guys are having fun and so was I but I just want to be with Jungkook right now. What Sooyoung said made me upset..."

"What did she say?"

"That Jungkook is boring and that I should be bored with him. She brought up Tae and said she didn't blame me. It pissed me off so I'm leaving."

Jungkook gets out of his car and walks over. Jimin hugs him and closes his eyes. "I don't like your ex. She says mean things about you."

Jungkook frowns and rubs his back. "Ignore her."

Seulgi nods. "Yeah. She's wrong. No use listening to her if she's wrong."

Jimin tears up and looks into Jungkook's eyes. "She mentioned Taehyung and it made me sad so I wanted to see you."

Jungkook smiles and grabs Jimin's hand. "Tae's waiting back at my house. I left him to come pick you up. I can tell him to leave if you want."

"No, It's fine. We can do boy stuff and wash the glitter out of my hair."

Seulgi giggles. "Sorry about that. It just looks so pretty."

Jimin grins and rolls his eyes, tugging on Jungkook's sleeve. "Save me. They want to paint my nails hot pink."

Jungkook chuckles. "I would let them paint my nails but I don't think I want to see Sooyoung right now."

Seulgi smiles. "I'm hanging out with Yeri tomorrow. Can we paint your nails then?"

"Ask Yoongi and Hoseok. I don't want them getting pissed."

"They're fine with it. You're gay."

"I'm bi."

Seulgi laughs. "Yeah right."

-

Tae looks up and smiles when they walk in. "I see the rescue mission was complete."

Jimin giggles and nods.

Tae puts his phone down. "How's Irene?"

"She's good. I think she and Seulgi are BFFs now that Wendy's busy all the time."

"Is that... glitter in your hair?"

"Yeah. Please help me wash it out."

-