49

Jimin and Jungkook make the seats in the back of Jungkook's car lie flat and they cuddle. Jungkook's car has a sun roof, so they open it and look at the stars.

Jimin rests his hand on Jungkook's chest. "I'm so happy that I get to be with someone like you... You really care about me and I love you..."

Jungkook looks into his eyes and grins softly. "Your eyes are really sparkly with the stars reflecting on them..."

Jimin smiles and gives him a kiss. Jungkook grabs his waist. Jimin presses their chests together and kisses him harder. "I heard your conversation with Tae."

Jungkook frowns. "You did?"

"Yeah. It didn't bother me. I just want you to know that there isn't any chance of me liking Tae again. You're perfect."

Jungkook smiles and sits up. "Do we have lube and condoms in here? I cant remember."

Jimin pouts and sits up. "I think theres some in the passenger side compartment. I can check." He crawls over and bends over the center console.

Jungkook stares at Jimin's ass and squeezes it gently. Jimin giggles and sits back up. "Here."

Jungkook reaches into the condom box and freezes. He digs around inside and sighs. "It's empty."

Jimin frowns. "Really?"

"Yeah." Jungkook huffs and throws the empty box on the floorboard. "Let's stop by the gas station."

Jimin rests his chin on Jungkook's shoulder. "What if... I let you do it raw this time?"

Jungkook's eyes grow wide. "Did you just say–"

"Yeah. Now, I'm not saying it's gonna be a long term thing. It's just for this time."

Jungkook gives him a kiss. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

-

Jimin moans out loud and Jungkook grips his waist, pistoning his hips. "Damn, it feels so much better without a condom."

Jimin reaches back and grabs the back of Jungkook's thigh, holding it with a vice grip as Kook cums.

Jungkook pulls out and lies down next to Jimin. "That was the best time yet... No competition..."

Jimin cuddles against his side. "Yeah..."

-