64

At 11:18 that night, Jimin wakes up to someone crawling into his bed. "What–"

Jungkook wraps his arms around him. "Hi baby. Sorry if I scared you... I just really wanted to see you tonight..."

Jimin rubs his eyes. "I thought someone was kidnapping me..."

Jungkook chuckles and gives him a kiss. "Oh my god, I didn't know I had this much separation anxiety. Can we handcuff our wrists together?"

Jimin smiles softly. "You're so cute..."

Jungkook climbs on top of him and kisses him deeply. "Wow, I've missed you so much."

Jimin laces his fingers in Kook's hair. "We have to be quiet. My parents are sleeping."

-

Jungkook wakes up to the sound of his phone alarm ringing. He yawns and kisses the back on Jimin's neck. "Baby... Wake up..."

Jimin yawns and sits up slowly, turning his lamp on. "Good morning."

Jungkook stares at Jimin with sparkling eyes. The soft glow of the lamp makes Jimin look even more like an angel.

Jimin looks down at him and grins. "You're staring at me again."

Hung reaches up and cups Jimin's cheek in his hand. "How are you real?"

"Kook, we've had this conversation so many times."

"Yet I've never gotten an answer."

"I don't have an answer for you."

"I'm never going to get used to how pretty you are. Wow... Just wow..."

"You're so cheesy. I'm a solid 7/10."

"In what fucking world are you a 7/10? You're a 15/10. You're the most attractive person I've ever seen. I'm the 7/10 in this relationship. You're so hot."

"You're a 10/10. You have big pretty eyes, a good jawline," he traces Kook's jawline with his finger, "and you have such a kind personality. Nothing about you is a 7."

Jungkook smiles and pulls him down into his arms. "We're getting married in the future, right?"

"Of course."

-

Just wanted to give you some fluff