15

Jimin walks with Jungkook through the hallway. "I want to see your tattoo in person."

Jungkook kisses Jimin's ear. "You have math next, right?"

"Yeah. What do you have?"

"Oh come on. You know my schedule."

Jimin giggles. "I know. I'm just teasing you. I know you have lunch."

"You should meet me in the Janitor's closet in the math hall."

Jimin grins. "Okay. Do you want me to bring anything?"

"Bring whatever you think we'll need."

"Wait, you still have rhinestones on your nails."

Jungkook leans in and whispers in his ear. "If a rhinestone falls off, I can just get it out. You know that."

They hear yelling and look up. Seulgi is beet red screaming at Hoseok. "UGH, YOU ABSOLUTE IDIOT! PINK?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! EVERYONE'S GONNA THINK YOU'RE GAY NOW!"

Hoseok rolls his eyes. "Literally no one thinks that. I'm the straightest guy in the school. I'm just comfortable enough with my sexuality that the color pink isn't intimidating."

She huffs. "You could've at least asked me before doing it. I could've helped you pick out the color."

"Does this one not look good?"

"It looks good but I wish I was a part of the decision."

Hoseok sees Jungkook and pulls him over. "He did something worse."

Seulgi glares. "Oh God, what is it this time?"

Jungkook holds Jimin in front of him as a protective barrier. "I, uh... Got a tattoo."

Seulgi covers her face. "Have you guys gone insane?! Did anyone else make a dumb decision?"

"Yoongi got 6 piercings."

Seulgi just hesitates before walking away. "You're all dumbasses."

Hoseok smiles at Jimin and Jungkook. "That went way better than I thought it would. She didn't kill me."

Jungkook chuckles.

-