97

Jungkook is in his Spanish class–3rd period–when he starts missing Jimin again. He saw him 3 hours ago before school and hasn't seen him in the hallways. He starts tapping his pencil on is desk until the person in front of him asks him to stop.

Instead, he just twirls the pencil. He starts sweating slightly, so he sneakily pulls his phone out of his backpack. He holds it under the desk so the teacher doesn't see and he types a quick message to Jimin.

Future Husband

hey

r u okay?

end of conversation

-

He frowns when Jimin doesn't answer. Jimin is in lunch, right? Shouldn't he answer right away if he's not in a class?

Maybe he's talking to Yeosang so he's too busy to answer. Maybe he's in trouble. What if something bad happened?

Jungkook raises his hand. "Can I go to the bathroom?"

-

Jungkook speed walks to the library and walks back to Jimin's hangout spot. He rounds the corner and sees Jimin and Yeosang calmly eating their lunches.

Jungkook lets out a sigh of relief and Jimin looks up. He chokes on his sandwich. "Kook? What are you doing here?"

"You didn't respond to my text so I was worried."

Jimin glances at Yeosang before standing up and walking over. He talks in a whisper. "Kook, my phone is dead. I was planning on charging it next period. Why did you leave class?"

"I told you I was worried."

"But that's not a reason to leave class. What were you worried about?"

"I thought something bad happened to you. I don't know... I just wanted to know that you were okay."

Jimin sighs. "Kook, I think it's cute that you're worried about me and I truly am flattered that you care this much, but it's getting a bit out of hand. I'll talk to you at your locker after this period. Just go back to class."

"Okay. Just don't forget to charge your phone."

"I won't. Stop worrying so much about me." He gives him a kiss.

-