83

Jimin ends up going to school the next day. It's easy than he thought it would be. His new econ teacher is one of the sweetest ladies he's ever met.

He sees Taehyung in the hallway and notices that he looks sad. "Hey bud. What's up?"

Tae sighs and closes his locker. "Irene and I broke up..."

"What? But you guys were such a good couple."

"We thought it would be good to just be friends. We never really kiss or anything so not much is gonna change. It still hurts though..."

Jimin frowns but nudges him lightly. "Look at the bright side. Now you'll be the coolest single bachelor at Duke."

Tae grins. "I kind of liked being in a relationship. I might try it again, but I have to find someone who's willing to date me first."

"No offense, but I don't think anybody at this school would want to date you."

Taehyung chuckles. "Sometimes I wish I wasn't such an asshole. I really ruined my reputation."

"I think you'll be able to find someone at Duke. No one there knows your past."

"That's always a plus."

"Did you hear that Sooyoung broke up with Yoongi?"

"Really? I guess it's break up season. Don't you dare break up with Jungkook. I'm counting on you guys to get married and adopt kids so I can be the cool uncle."

"You'd be the crazy uncle. We all know Hoseok is gonna be the cool uncle."

Tae pouts. "There can be two cool uncles..."

"You're right. I forgot about Jin. He's the other cool one."

Tae lightly shoves him, making him giggle.

-