70

10 days pass and Jungkook manages to stay strong. Jimin starts panicking. There's no way he's wearing cat ears and knee high socks.

He will lose his dignity.

He strips to just his boxers and FaceTimes Jungkook.

FaceTiming Sexiest Mofo...

Jungkook answers. He's sitting at his desk doing his homework wearing reading glasses. He smiles at the camera. "Hey babe."

Jimin pauses. "Why the fuck are you wearing glasses?"

"My vision isn't perfect. My mom got me these so I don't get headaches while reading. What's up?"

"Oh, nothing. Just a bit horny is all."

"Then jack off in the shower or something. I need to finish my Calculus."

Jimin frowns. "Don't you want to do something with me?"

"Nope. Like it or not, you're gonna dress up like a cat. Until then, I am a child of God and my dick will remain soft."

Jimin sighs. "I don't want to dress up like a cat..."

"You're the one who made this challenge. I'm gonna win. I already ordered everything that you're gonna wear."

Jimin groans. "Kook... I don't want to..."

"You said I could pick anything. I'm playing by your rules."

Jimin pouts and puts his shirt on. "Can I really not convince you to back out of this?"

"Not a chance, sweetheart."

"Damn..."

"Come on. You know it'll be hot."

"I'm not the one with a pet play kink."

"I don't have a pet play kink. I just think you'd look sexy as hell in some cat ears."

"I beg to disagree. I think I'll look absolutely ridiculous."

"You'll look smoking hot. Anyways, I have Calculus to get back to. Is there anything else you wanted to talk to me about?"

"No..."

"Is it okay if I hang up?"

"Yeah..."

"Bye."

call ended.

-

Nice try, Jimin. Kook will PERSIST

 Kook will PERSIST