14

Kook and Jimin talk in the hallway on Thursday.

Jimin pouts. "Seriously? You've been hanging out with Yoongi and Hoseok so much lately. I wanna hang out with you too..."

"It's just a thing with some of the lacrosse guys. They said they wouldn't bring their girlfriends and it would be unfair if you tagged along."

"You don't have to go... You can hang out with me instead." He looks at him with puppy dog eyes. "Please?~"

Jungkook shakes his head. "I promise we can hang out tomorrow."

Jimin crosses his arms. "But Fridays aren't movie nights. Thursdays are movie nights."

"It's just this once. The coach really wants me to go so I can get close with the other guys. He doesn't want a repeat of Carson. Ditching them for you would make it worse."

Jimin whines and rests his head against Jungkook's chest. "Okay..."

Kook gives him a kiss. "I'll FaceTime you tonight when I get home."

Jimin nods softly. Jungkook kisses him again. "Please smile. I don't like it when you look upset."

Jimin gives him another kiss. "Promise that you won't forget about Facetiming me?"

"I promise. I never forget to FaceTime you."

-

Jimin gets the FaceTime at 9pm.

Incoming FaceTime call from Kookie...
Accept | Decline

Jungkook smiles. He's sitting on his bed. "Hey babe."

Jimin smiles back, also sitting on his bed. "Hey. How was it with the boys?"

Jungkook nods. "It was good. No one else has an issue with us. Uh... I kind of did something stupid."

Jimin's smiles falls. "What do you mean?"

"Well, I wasn't the only one. Yoongi and Hoseok did stupid things too."

"Please elaborate before I assume things."

"You're probably already assuming things."

"You're right. I am. Please tell me what you did."

"First I'll tell you what Yoongi and Hobi did. Hobi dyed his hair a dusty pink and Yoongi got 3 ear piercings on each ear."

Jimin's eyes grow wide. "Okay, the piercings are normal, but Seulgi's gonna be so pissed."

"It actually looks pretty good in my opinion."

"Okay, so what did you do?"

"Uh..." Jungkook pulls his shirt off. There's a dragon tattoo on his shoulder.

Jimin's jaw drops. "Is that permanent?"

"Uh... Maybe?"

Jimin opens his mouth to tell at him but stops. "Wait, move closer to the camera."

Jungkook shows the tattoo more.

Jimin grins slightly. "Your mom might kick you out."

"I asked for my parents permission. They said I was stupid but I'm 18 so I can make my own decisions."

"It's... actually really hot. Kinda making me horny."

Jungkook scoots away from the camera and smiles. "Really? I didn't know you like guys with tats."

"I love tattoos." There's a knock on Jimin's door. He frowns and looks back at the camera. "I'll call you back in a minute."

Jungkook pouts. "Okay."

call ended.

-

Jimin clears his throat. "Come in!"

Jimin's mom walks in. "I came up to also if you wanted something from Publix and I heard, 'kinda making me horny', so I knocked just in case you were naked."

Jimin blushes. "Oh... I don't need anything."

She giggles. "Okay."

-

The 'bad' decisions

The 'bad' decisions