24

Yeri and Yoongi are watching a movie when Yoongi's phone buzzes. She reaches for it but Yoongi blocks her hand.

She hesitates. "What?"

"You were reaching for my phone."

"Yeah. Why can't I look at it?"

"Because it's my phone."

"And? Show me your phone."

"Why?"

"Because you're acting shady."

"It's none of your business."

Yeri swiftly grabs Yoongi's phone and glances at the screen before he grabs it back. She scoffs and stands up. "Why are texting Sooyoung?!"

"She's a friend."

"She sent you a heart emoji! Bullshit! Are you fucking kidding me?! She's my best friend!"

She slaps him and picks up her keys and phone. "We're done."

-

Yeri walks up to Jin and Sooyoung in the hallway. "Hey Jin. Yoongi was cheating on me with her." She points at Sooyoung. Her eye grow wide.

Jin chuckles. "Okay? And?"

Sooyoung turns to him. "I'm sorry."

He shrugs. "You're really nothing more than a hookup to me. I'm incapable of having feelings for whores and Jimin told me everything you said about Kook. Jungkook's one of my best friends."

He turns to Yeri. "Yoongi doesn't deserve you. I honestly don't know how he got you in the first place." He turns back to Sooyoung. "On the night side, he has really low standards so I'm sure he'd be fine dating you."

Sooyoung turns around and walks away without saying anything.

Jin turns to Yeri. "Yoongi can be nice but he's usually an asshole. They'll be good together."

"I feel like the guys in our friend group just toss me around like I'm nothing. I wish Wendy still went here..."

"The only wholesome guy in our group is Jungkook. Taehyung's trying to be a nice guy but his past is just too bad for him to earn that title. Hoseok's okay."

"I guess the only reason I'm upset is because prom is in 2 weeks and I don't have a date..."

"Then go with me. I wasn't planning on asking anyone, so I'm totally free."

Yeri grins softly. "Really?"

"Yeah. Why not? We get along well and everyone else in our friend group is stupid."

Yeri giggles. "Sure."

-