56

Idk why their chapter makes me so happy but it does?

-

They walk around the fair together and play games at different booths. Jungkook and Jimin hold hands most of the time except for when they get angry glances from strangers. It's expected since they live in the south.

Jimin stops at a ring tossing booth and gasps. He points at a big bunny stuffed animal. "Kook, it's you!" Jungkook blushes. "Stop saying I look like a bunny."

Taehyung chuckles. "You do look like a bunny. It's your teeth." Jungkook hits him. "That's just mean. It's not my fault that I look like a rodent..."

Taehyung hands a few dollars to the person running the stand. "What do I have to do to win the bunny?"

"You have to toss all 5 rings onto the bottles."

Jungkook grabs the rings before Taehyung can. "I'll do it." Jimin squeezes Jungkook's hand before letting go of it.

Kook takes a deep breath. If he fails, Taehyung will definitely try to win. He would rather die than let Tae win that stupid fluffy ass bunny for Jimin.

He tosses the first one and it lands on a bottle. Jimin smiles.

He tosses the second one and it makes it as well. Jimin lets out a small 'woop'.

He tosses the third one and it lands on another bottle. Jimin claps lightly.

The same goes for the fourth ring. Jimin hops up and down softly out of excitement.

Jungkook smiles before throwing the last one. It makes it and Jimin cheers.

The person running the booth hands the bunny to Jimin. Jimin gives Jungkook a big kiss and hugs him. "Thank you thank you thank you."

Jungkook leans down to kiss Jimin again but he's pulled away. "What the–"

Taehyung picks Jungkook up and throws him over his shoulder. Jungkook gasps. "What the fuck?! Put me down!"

"No. It's unfair if only Jimin gets a bunny."

Jimin giggles. "Put him down."

Tae scoffs. "You have your own bunny. I get this one. Don't be greedy."

"Please?"

"Fine." He sets Jungkook down."

-