26

Jimin compliments Seulgi, Yeri, and Irene. "You guys look like princesses. Your dresses match your personalities."

Jungkook walks up behind him and rests his chin on Jimin's shoulder. "Ooo, you guys look so elegant."

Seulgi giggles and claps. "Who's dress is your favorite? I promise it won't hurt our feelings."

Jungkook points at Yeri. "I like the pink. It looks nice with your complexion."

Jimin thinks. "I like the color of Seulgi's dress but I also like the sparkle of Irene's... I can't choose. I like all of yours'."

Jungkook nods. "You all have perfect dresses. Irene looks good in red because she's classy, Seulgi looks good in light blue because she's bubbly, and Yeri looks good in the floral pink because she's so sweet."

Irene and Seulgi say thank you but Yeri is distracted. Jimin follows her line of vision expecting to see Yoongi or Sooyoung, but instead he sees Jin talking to his friends.

Jimin taps Yeri's shoulder and raises his eyebrows playfully. "Looking at someone special?"

She blushes. "No. It's not like that. He's like an older brother to me. W-we just came as friends."

Jimin giggles. "I think you might have feelings for him."

"No. That would be so weird. He doesn't see me like that. He's only my date because he pities me."

"Jin is never anyone's date. I think you're special to him."

"Once again, it's only as a friend."

"I think you should shoot your shot, especially since it's prom."

Seulgi overhears their side conversation and turns towards them. "Oh, you totally should. You would be so cute with Jin and he would treat you so kindly."

"I can't..."

-