31

Jungkook falls asleep at 2am after Jimin returns the favor by giving him one of the best blowjobs he has ever received.

Jimin picks up his phone and sees the notification from Tae. He rolls over and looks at Jungkook who's face is tucked into the back of Jimin's neck.

Jimin reads the text.

'Tae: hey, whenever u have time, there's something i need to talk to u about'

Jimin's fingers hover over the keyboard but eventually he turns his phone off, deciding to respond in the morning instead.

-

They wake up at 1:53pm. Jungkook yawns and kisses Jimin's shoulder. "Baby~ wake up..."

Jimin groans and rolls over. "Hi bubs..."

Jungkook kisses him. "Your moans were really cute last night. They're usually hot but last night they were surprisingly cute."

Jimin giggles. "Thanks for the review." His smile slightly drops and he grabs his phone. "I checked the text from Tae last night..."

Jungkook grabs Jimin's phone and reads it. "I don't like this... I really don't like this. Maybe this is what he was doing when he followed you out to the balcony."

"I'm just intimidated by the fact that he wants to talk to me alone... Maybe he'll be okay with talking about it over text. You can read over my shoulder."

Tae

hey

hi :)

wut do u need to talk to me about?

can we talk in person?

uhhhhh

buddy boy, no

then can i call you????

sure

end of conversation

-

Jungkook kisses Jimin's shoulder again. "Put it on speaker when he calls."

"Okay. Just... Don't say anything."

Incoming call from Tae...
Accept | Decline

"Hey Jimin."

"What's up?"

"I just want to talk to you... There really isn't a specific topic but we haven't talked to each other in a long time."

"I talk to you all the time."

"But it's never alone. I'm talking about a 1 on 1 conversation."

"So... You don't just have a basic question to ask me?"

"No. I just want to talk to you."

"Tae..."

"You always distance yourself from me. I thought we agreed that the past is the past."

"The past is the past, but that doesn't change the fact that you used me for my body and invited me into a situation that jeopardized my relationship. I'll never forget that."

"I'm sorry, I what? I 'used you'? Uh, last time I checked, that was definitely not that case. Jimin, I had genuine feelings for you. I just didn't know how to express them because they were so strong."

"..."

"I'm sorry you thought that I used you. If I had known, I would've told you this a lot sooner."

"You really could've just said that you didn't use me. You didn't need to say the rest of that stuff."

"But I want you to know the truth. I totally would've asked you out if you didn't get back with Jungkook–"

call ended.

-

Jungkook holds the phone in his hand. "I can't fucking believe him. What the fuck is he trying to do?!"

Jimin cradles his head in his hands. The sudden confession from Tae–even though it was in the past tense–is still shocking.

"Kookie... I just want you to know that if he insinuates anything, I won't agree to it. I'm not gonna make the same mistake twice."

"I'm pissed that him asking is even a possibility." He gets out of bed and gets clothes on. Jimin frowns. "Where are you going?"

"I'm going to talk to him."

-