41

Forgot to mention, Seulgi is a cheerleader. She does sidelines so she's cheering for basketball right now since it's spring.

-

Seulgi throws a pool party and invites Kook and Jimin.

Jimin and Jungkook stay by each other's side for the whole time. Their fingers stay interlaced and they talk to each other.

Seulgi and Irene watch Jimin and Jungkook talking like they're in their own little world. Seulgi eats a grape. "Do you think they'll get married?"

"Yeah. No question about it."

"Do you think you'll marry Tae? I'm pretty sure I'll marry Hoseok."

"I don't know. As long as he continues being a good person and stats loyal, then there's a possibility. You never know with Tae... I think he's still hung up on Jimin."

Seulgi gasps. "Really? Why do you think that?"

"He keeps talking to me about how Jimin won't talk to him and he ditched me at prom to talk to Jimin."

"He really talks to you about Jimin? Seriously?"

"Yeah."

"The audacity."

"I just hope he breaks up with me if he plans on acting on his feelings."

"You need to get his mind off of Jimin. I'll wrong his neck if he tries to get between Kook and Jimin again."

"Do you think Jimin still likes Tae?"

"No."

"Then why does he get so uncomfortable around him when they're alone? It seems like he's scared that he'll do something with him."

"I don't think that's it... He associates being alone with Tae with a really dark time in his life. Don't you remember how he was suicidal for a bit?"

"No. He was suicidal?"

"Oh, Hoseok said he told Tae. I just assumed he told you."

"When was Jimin suicidal?"

"When he was going through all the guilt from cheating. I think he doesn't like talking to Tae because he reminds him of those thoughts."

Irene frowns. "I had no idea Jimin went through that... I'm gonna talk to Tae. I'll tell him to leave Jimin alone."

"Or maybe instead you could talk to Jimin about it. I'm sure Jungkook wouldn't mind if you borrowed him for a sec."

-

Irene walks over and places her hand on Jungkook's shoulder. "Can I talk to Jimin about something?"

Jungkook nods. Irene pulls Jimin away. "Hey, I just wanted to talk to you about Tae."

Jimin's eyes grow wide. "What about him? I don't like him anymore so if you're gonna say something like that–"

"That's not it. I just want to know why you don't like talking to him. Is it because he makes you have bad thoughts again?"

Jimin stares at her for a second before his eyes water. He nods and sniffles. "I don't know how to explain it. I-I just feel so terrified because all I can think about is Jungkook's reaction when I told him. Just seeing him makes me feel like a horrible person..."

Irene pouts and wipes Jimin's tears, pulling him into a hug. "Don't cry. You aren't a horrible person."

Jimin continues crying. "When I see his face, all I see is the person I cheated on Kook with. I hate Tae for that. I really do."

Jungkook jogs over. "Jesus Christ, Irene. I said you could talk to him, not make him cry."

Jimin pulls away from Irene and wraps his arms around Jungkook.

-