55

Jungkook walks into the room and sees them hugging. He notices that Jimin looks like he's been sobbing heavily but has calmed down, probably something to do with the facts that Taehyung is lightly stroking his back and whispering to him.

Kook gently pulls Jimin away from Taehyung. "Hey, you okay?' Jimin nods and rubs his eyes. "My eyes are sore and I feel dehydrated... I keep crying..."

"I'll get you a gatorade. What flavor do you want?"

"No, it's okay. Those are for your lacrosse practices."

"We'll just buy more. Come on. It'll make you feel better."

"Okay..."

"What flavor?"

"Red..."

Jungkook looks at Tae. "You know where the gatorade is, right?" Tae nods and leaves the room.

Kook gives Jimin a kiss. "I heard what you said about having a crush on Tae... I'm not mad about it since it was freshman year..."

"I'm sorry."

"Like I said, I'm really not mad. I'm just glad that I know because I understand your feelings more. I get why it's hard for you to see him now. It's hard for me to see Sooyoung sometimes."

"I didn't want to tell you because I thought you'd get super jealous... I thought you'd break up with me or something."

Jungkook kisses his cheek. "I don't have the right to be mad at you for liking Tae in the past. I used to like Sooyoung. She's basically Taehyung but she hasn't become a good person yet."

Jimin giggles and sits on Jungkook's bed. Kook sits next to him so Jimin can rest his head on his shoulder. "I love you... a lot."

Jungkook smiles. "I love you too."

Taehyung walks back in with a red gatorade. "Here you go."

Jungkook grabs it and opens it, handing it to Jimin. "Drink the whole thing." Jimin nods and drinks it slowly. When he finishes it, he throws it away.

Jimin sits back down next to Jungkook and laces their fingers together. "Tae?"

Taehyung looks up from his phone. "Yeah?"

"Do you want to come with us to the county fair tomorrow? You can bring Irene."

Tae looks at Jungkook for confirmation. He nods so Tae grins. "Sure. Irene is actually going clubbing with Seulgi and Yeri, but I'm free."

-