5

Jimin and Jungkook cuddle after he gets off the call with Jin. "So he's with Sooyoung?"

"They're just hooking up right now."

"And you're okay with it?"

"Yeah. It's been 3 years. She's nice and pretty and all that, but I think you made me 100% gay. I don't have any feelings for her anymore."

"I hope you guys can become friends again."

"Why would I be friends with her?"

"I don't know. You should forgive her like you forgave me."

"But the situation was different with her. She didn't like me anymore so she went to him. She could've just broken up with me but she didn't. Also, she wasn't as remorseful as you."

Jimin hugs him tighter. "Still, you should try and become friends with her so there aren't any problems in our friend group."

"We'll see. I haven't talk to her since I broke up with her."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Then you should definitely talk to her. I want to get to know her better. She seems cool."

"You'll probably get along with her well. You have alot in common. You're both really sweet to everyone and you both cheated on me with Tae, so you'll have alot to talk about."

Jimin frowns. "Don't bring up my fling with Tae... I don't want to think about it. Everyone has moved on."

"I'm hanging out with him tomorrow. We're probably just gonna smoke a blunt and talk shit about people. I can see if he's okay with you joining us."

"I don't think I want to be alone with you two. It'll bring back memories that I don't want to think about. Besides, I'm hanging out with Irene and Seulgi tomorrow. I should ask them to invite Sooyoung."

"That would be nice. If she joins you, tell her I said hi."

"I will."

-

Okay I'm usually a humble person, but can we talk about how my writing has improved since my books like Thin Lines, Not Home Alone, and Paper Hearts? Like... Damn

 Damn