40

One of the guys in the friend group is secretly bi. And possibly has a crush on another guy in the friend group. Up to you to guess who.

-

Jungkook approaches Alex in the hallway the next day. "I can't believe you seriously asked my boyfriend for nudes."

Alex ignores him. Jungkook shoves him. "Ask him for that again and I'll break your legs."

"Chill out. It was just a bet."

"I heard."

"Then why are you getting so mad about this? The whole reason you got with Jimin in the first place is because of a bet so you aren't one to judge."

Jungkook goes to shove him again but he dodges it. "Push me again and I'll tell the coaches. They're already pissed about your tattoos so you'd definitely get kicked off the team."

"None of you guys are even gay or bi, so why the fuck do you want nudes from Jimin? It doesn't make sense."

"Jimin looks like a girl and he has a nice ass. If we use our imaginations, a good photo is always enough to get the job done."

-

On the way home, Jungkook tells Jimin everything Alex said. Jimin frowns slightly and crosses his arms. "Did he really say that?"

"Yeah. He's so disgusting."

"Why does everyone say that I look like a girl?..."

"You just have feminine features."

"I hate it when people call me feminine. It's honestly one of my biggest insecurities. I wish I was taller and looked more like a guy."

Jungkook frowns. "But you're hot. If I were you, I'd live life to the fullest. You're perfection."

"You might think that but I don't. Also, my voice is high pitched. That's probably the worst thing about me."

"Are you kidding? I love your voice. Everytime you talk it's like an angel is singing in my ear."

Jimin grins. "Really?"

Jungkook nods. "I'm not kidding. My heart literally flutters whenever you talk."

Jimin blushes slightly. "Stop it with the romantic stuff. You're always so soft around me."

"Actually, that's not true. Most of the time I'm hard."

Jimin giggles and reaches over the center console, resting his hand on Jungkook's thigh. "I wonder how many of your lacrosse friends will Snapchat me today."

Jungkook sighs. "Let's hope none of them do."

-