23

Jimin and Jungkook sit by the fireplace for a few hours. Jimin smiles and rests his head against Jungkook's chest. "You smell nice..."

Jungkook chuckles. "Why are you smelling me?"

"Lemme smell you... You smell so manly..."

Jungkook chuckles and gives Jimin a kiss. "Do you wanna go to your room?"

Jimin's mom glances at them. "I feel like a third wheel."

Jimin giggles. "We're gonna go cuddle." They walk upstairs hand in hand.

When they get to his room, they slip under the sheets and wrap their arms around each other.

Jimin kisses him. "Thank you for bringing all of that stuff. You've been so romantic and unpredictable recently."

Jungkook kisses Jimin's forehead. "I'm trying to prove Sooyoung wrong."

Jimin kisses the base of Jungkook's neck. "You don't need to prove yourself."

"But it's fun. I like watching your face light up when I surprise you with something. It's so cute."

Jimin leans in and kisses him. They softly make out for a few minutes before Jimin pulls away and cuddles into Jungkook's chest.

"You're the best boyfriend ever... I don't know what the hell Sooyoung is thinking when she says that you aren't enough. She must be a greedy bitch."

"I was really uptight Freshman year. I was still religious and I thought waiting until marriage was the right thing to do. We barely even kissed."

Jimin frowns. "If you were waiting until marriage, then why did you have sex with her?"

"It was obvious that she was drifting towards Tae so I did it. I thought it would make her like me again but she slept with him a week later..."

Jimin scoffs. "I really don't like her... Would you ever cheat on me?"

Jungkook chuckles. "That's a stupid question. Of course I wouldn't."

Jimin smiles. "I know... I just wanted to ask..."

-

I think I'm gonna make one of the couples break up