59

Jimin is working on his homework later that night when Jungkook calls him.

Incoming FaceTime from Manliest Man...
Accept | Decline

Jungkook is sitting in a hotel bed fiddling with his fingers.

"Hi Kookie."

Jungkook looks up and grins softly. "Hey, who was that Yeosang kid?"

"I don't know. I just saw him in the library and we're sort of friends now."

"Did you get his number or Snapchat?"

"I gave him mine but he hasn't texted me or snapped me yet." He looks back at the screen and sees that Jungkook looks sad. "What's wrong?"

"Is he straight?"

"I don't know. I didn't ask him. Why would I ask him that?"

"I don't know... He's attractive..."

"... Kook... I'm not gonna cheat on you again. I so happy with you. Please don't think about stuff like that."

"Fine..."

Jimin crosses his arms. "Please tell me we aren't gonna fight over this."

"I don't want to fight with you, but when you hang out with the attractive new kid the one day I'm not at school, it's a bit suspicious."

Jimin starts tearing up. He wipes his tears away.

"Don't cry."

Jimin hangs up.

Call ended.

-

Jimin's phone buzzes continuously for the next 7 minutes but he ignores it and just goes back to his homework on the verge of a breakdown.

He can't blame Jungkook for feeling that way, but it still hurts. He thought Jungkook finally trusted him again.

He checks his phone and sees 3 missed calls, 4 missed FaceTime calls, and 8 missed texts from Kook.

He just plugs in his phone and goes to bed.

-