61

Jimin FaceTimes him at around 9PM. Jungkook picks up after about 5 seconds.

FaceTiming Manliest Man...

Jungkook is in the shower. "Hey."

"Oh my god. Don't ruin your phone."

"My phone and my case are waterproof. Here, I'll prop it up somewhere." He puts his phone on the soap holder. Jimin can see Jungkook's upper torso only. "What's up?"

"I just promised you that I'd call you back. Who's your hotel room buddy?"

"Yoongi. He and Hoseok snuck on to the roof with some other people to smoke."

"Why aren't you with them?"

"I was waiting for your call. Also I don't like smoking during tournaments. I don't perform well."

"I never thought you'd be the responsible one."

Jungkook chuckles and washes the shampoo out of his hair. "Fuck, there's soap in my eye. Ow ow ow."

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah. It just stings. How was your day?"

Jimin shrugs. "Pretty boring. Did you win both of your games?"

"Yeah. We did really well. I miss you."

Jimin giggles. "It's been two days."

"But I still miss you. I always miss you. I miss you when you can't stay the night and I miss you when I'm in class."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I'm the clingiest boyfriend ever. You should know this by now."

"I definitely know."

"Has that new kid snapchatted you yet?"

"Yeah. I was talking to him today. He moved from California, and guess what?"

"What?"

"He's going to USC. It's only 17 minutes away from UCLA. Isn't that cool?"

Jungkook grins sarcastically. "Yay. I'm sooo excited."

Jimin sighs. "You don't sound excited. Come on, we can be friends with him! He seems like a really nice person."

"Have you found out if he's straight or not?"

"Kookie, I'm not just gonna straight up ask if he's gay or not."

"Give me his snap. I'll ask him."

"I'm scared that you'll be mean to him."

"I promise I won't be mean. I just want to talk to him."

"You sound so ominous. I don't think I'm gonna give you his snap."

Jungkook pouts. "I'll be nice. I promise."

"No. You should talk to him with me on Monday. I don't want you scaring the new kid."

"Okay..."

-