72

Jimin sits on Jungkook's bed and stares at the stuff laid out next to him. "Um... You failed to mention the obnoxious, fluffy, pink, oversized sweater...

"Come on. It's adorable. Put it on."

"No fucking way."

"You agreed to the bet. You can't back out now. I didn't blue ball myself for two weeks for nothing."

Jimin frowns and shrugs his jacket off. "This is so embarrassing. Is your door locked?"

"Yep."

"And there aren't any hidden cameras?"

"Of course not."

Jimin pulls his shirt over his head and puts the sweater on. Jungkook leans against the wall and watches him intently.

Jimin gulps and takes his jeans off along with his boxers and he reluctantly slips the thigh highs on. "Isn't this enough? Do I really have to wear the ears?"

Jungkook nods and picks the ears up, putting them on Jimin. "You look adorable."

Jimin walks into Jungkook's bathroom and sighs when he looks in the mirror. "This is ridiculous."

"You have to admit that you look cute."

"I'm not into feminine stuff, Kook. Of course I don't think this is cute."

Jungkook gives him a kiss and takes in the full sight. "You look so fucking hot."

He picks him up and carries him back over to the bed, tossing him on. He crawls over him and gives him a kiss.

"You're okay with this, right? I'm not pressuring you to do this? If you seriously hate the outfit you can take it off or we can just stop."

Jimin gives him a soft grin. "No, you completed the challenge fair and square."

-

I don't write smut much anymore. Sorry.

 Sorry