47

No thoughts. Head empty. Just Jimin calling Jungkook bubba as a term of endearment.

-

Jungkook eventually gets out of his bed. "Do you want me to get you some water?"

"Sure, but–"

"Don't put too much ice. I know."

Jimin smiles. "I'll FaceTime Tae." When Jungkook leaves the room, Jimin picks up his phone.

Facetiming Tae...

Jimin props his phone against a pillow and sits against the headboard before Tae picks up.

Tae smiles. "Hey Jimin. Are you at Kook's?"

"Yeah."

"Is he with you right now?"

"He'll be back in a second."

"Okay."

"Why'd you call earlier?"

"I was bored. Irene is busy."

"What do you want to talk about?"

"Anything."

"Stop being vague." The door opens and Jimin looks up. Jungkook walks in with water. He sets it on the bedside table and jumps on the bed, landing on Jimin's lap.

Tae chuckles. "Hi Kook."

Jungkook scowls. "Begone, thot." Jimin hits Jungkook's head. "Be nice, bubba."

Tae frowns. "I feel so unwelcomed."

Jimin giggles and plays with Jungkook's hair as he lies motionless across Jimin's lap. "You haven't told anyone about my secret, right?"

Tae nods. "Your secret is safe with me."

Jungkook looks at the camera. "I'll beat you up if you tell anyone..."

Tae chuckles. "The feeling is mutual, bud."

Jungkook gives him a thumbs up.

"So. Are you guys free right now? I kind of want to see that new horror movie... What's it called? It's the Korean one. I thought it would be funny for all of us to go together."

Jimin perks up. "Parasite?"

"Yeah."

Jimin looks at Jungkook and he nods. Jimin smiles. "Yeah, we're free."

-