💫 1.4

Date: April 3rd

Renjun was once again laying in his usual spot under the tree as he watched the Earth.

How it rotated ever so slightly, invisible to those who don't pay attention to it.

He was about to leave when something caught his eye. Something that was falling from the sky. Floating effortlessly through the sky as it made its way towards the boy.

Eyes widening as he a realised it was a letter- standing up almost instantly as he reached his hand out to grab it.

His eyes glimmered as he watched the letter fall closer and closer to him.

This was it, he was finally going to make that first connection, one everyone had talked about and he was excited.

The letter was within arms reach, the boy now standing on his tiptoes to make himself bigger to get it.

Fingers eager to grip the envelope as he read on it Dear Soulmate in cursive writing.

His heart pounding as the distance decreased.
The edge of the letter touching his fingertips, causing a sudden intoxicating rush filling him before it stopped.

Eyes widening and his heart dropped. The letter had disappeared.

Renjun started to panic, looking around him frantically as he tried to see his letter.

Mouth becoming dry as his whole world dropped. Instantly becoming angry as he saw someone become visible in the distant. The black silhouette holding up the letter in victory.

Renjun wasting no time as he sprinted down the hill.
"Hey, give me my letter back!" He yelled out causing the figure to turn around and turn invisible before Renjun could get to them.

Standing in the exact spot the thief had previously been, Renjuns chest rapidly rising and falling as he panted out in anger.

Falling to his knees as he couldn't comprehend what had just happened.

He had touched it, it was right there, but then it wasn't.

Tears pricked at his eyes at the thought of not making that first connection.

Eyes turning red as his sadness turned into fury, jaw clenched as he stood up.

"You are going to regret doing that." He seethed out  through gritted teeth.

{}

Jihyun had been walking along side her friend Jeno when she abruptly stopped.

A euphoric feeling flowing through her veins for a split second before disappearing.

Her heart was palpitating at an unnatural state as she felt a warmth inside her turn into a dark cold almost instantly- her knees becoming weak as she fell to floor.

Jeno automatically dropping beside her and asking if she was okay, but she couldn't hear him over the loud ringing sound.

She couldn't describe the feelings she was experiencing.

She felt angry, but nothing had happened to make her angry.

Panting out as she tried to get her breath back as her head flurried in confusion.

"W-whats happening to me?" She looked up to Jeno, scared.

—————

OKAY OMG I LEGIT UPLOADED THIS AND THEN GOT A NOTIFICATION FOR THE KICK IT MV

GO STREAM IT!!! I THINK I JUST DIED!!!!

JAEHYUN HAD THE AUDACITY TO LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT

MARK LOOKS AMAZING AND ONCE AGAIN RAP GOD

HARCHAN AHOAGAKAGAKABMAHAKS

THEY ALL DID SO AMAZIBG!!!!!

Go stream kick it!!!!!!!