💫 1.17

1

Time felt like it had stopped, and not just for Chenle.

He had finally reached the boy, letter falling into Renjuns hand in the last possible second- but was it too late?

Chenle had held his breath, chest rising and falling rapidly at the distance he had just run, eyes never leaving the boy in front of him.

Chenle watched intently, eyes flicking from Renjuns eyes to his letter and back.

Just when he was about to give up, a loud deep gasp fell from the older boys lips.

Eyes wide as he looked up towards the Earth, chest matching Chenles as he choked on the air around him.

{}

Jeno and Jisung both had their heads down, sighing as the time had ran out. Knocks on the front door indicating that it was time to take the girl.

But as soon as the officials walked through her door, she let out a similar gasp to Renjuns.

Eyes shut tightly as she coughed, feeling as if she had just been resurrected. Taking her first breaths again as a flood of emotions flowed through her.

Tears falling from her eyes as she broke down, finally letting out her pent up sadness.

Screams of pain and pleasure filled the air, that first connection finally being made.

The same feeling she had felt all those days ago, the heavenly feeling she wished she could experience for eternity had mixed itself together with the pain of her lost emotions.

Falling off of her bed and into her mothers arms, hands wrapped around the weak girl as her mother ran her fingers through her hair.

Tears falling from every person in the room.

{}

"Renjun?" Chenle croaked out, watching as the boy fell to his knees, hands gripping tightly on the silver grass below him.

Tears dripping onto the back of his hands as he burnt holes into the grass.

Body being fully overwhelmed by every emotion he had ever felt.

Letter still in his hand as the euphoric feeling entered his blood stream.

It was all too much for the two soulmates.

Guttural screams filling both the Earth and the Moon as they felt everything the other felt.

A bond being made in the brink of time.

Chenle squatted next to the boy, hand on his shoulder to stabilise the swaying boy.

Renjuns head spinning as he panted, screams and gasps dimming down so it was just sobs.

The same situation happening in the room of his soulmate.

The girl had calmed herself down enough, still weak and trembling in the arms of her mother.

"Hello?"

—————

The end...

Jk, I can't do that to you x

Well damn... that was interesting.

Also, fun news!! My Neobong came today 😄😄

Its beautiful. I love it 💚

Just like I love you 💚