💫 2.20

"Miss Jihyun and Mr Renjun," the teacher called out and it felt like Jihyuns heart dropped.

Eyes flickering down to the floor before she looked over to the boy. He was talking to Jeno for a split second before turning to face her.

Her heart was frantic, she felt a lump growing in the back of her throat as she looked at him, and everything came flooding back.

She watched as Jeno pet him on the back before he made his way over to her. She had to keep calm, trying her best to lock away all her emotions and become stoic.

But she was nervous, what if she slipped up, they were at the place that started it all. One wrong move and he'd be torn from her for forever.

"So, I guess we're partners," he said, standing awkwardly next to her.

"I guess we are," was all she could manage to say, tearing her eyes away from the boy and back to the teacher.

Reading the sign above his head, 'the institute of galactic affairs' it looked exactly as it did before.

The same creamy background and bright white letters peering out as an indication and guide to all those people who had entered.

"Okay class, follow behind me closely, I have a tour guide waiting inside for us," the teacher explained and began walking up the stairs and into the building.

Everyone else started following him in, but Jihyun couldn't, she was stuck in place and as Renjun began to step forward she unconsciously grabbed his wrist, making him stop.

"Hey, are you okay?" Renjun asked concerned as he looked at the girl that held fear in her eyes.

She blinked away her thoughts, shaking her head slightly before staring back at him.
"Oh, yeah I'm great... I don't know why I didn't that, sorry," she said, removing her hand from his and stepping in front of him.

She took a deep breath in, pacing herself as she walked through the front doors.

They must have cleaned up the room from the explosion, because it looked exactly a it did the first time.

To the right we're the waiting seats, black leather chairs lined up for the families and friends who had to wait.

On the left was the reception desk, it was blocked off by glass so people couldn't go around it but on top held pieces of paper on it.

"Okay class I'd like you to meet our tour guide, she will be telling you everything you will need to know about this museum," the teachers voice brought Jihyuns attention up, and when her eyes fell upon the tour guides her eyes widened.

"The receptionist," she whispered under her breath.

"Pardon?" Renjun said, leaning in to the girl as he heard her say something but could decipher it.

"Never mind," she shook her head, paying no more attention to the tour guide as she made her way over to the desk- Renjun following suit.

They both looked upon the papers, eyes scanning various documents and forms.

"I can't believe how old these pieces of paper are, and how they survived the explosion," Renjun spoke out in pure fascination.

"They aren't that old," Jihyun once again said under her breath.

"Pardon?"

"Never mind."

Renjun peered at the girl whose eyes were trained on the paper in front of them and his eyebrows became knitted in confusion.