💫 1.51

The night had set off smoothly; Renjun had started to relax more as time went on as the four of them conversed over a plate of cheese and crackers- according to Renjun, earth cheese taste different- but yet again everything on Earth tasted different to him.

Jisung gave a confused expression as he looked towards the smaller boy and the rest tilted their heads on question.

"I thought the moon was made of cheese..." classic Jisung.

Jeno and Jihyun shook their heads in disappointment and Renjun looked absolutely mortified, but a laugh abruptes from him nonetheless at the youngest bizarre accusations.

Soon they had all found themselves sprawled around the living room, controllers in hand as they sat at the edges of their seats.

"No no NO!" Jihyun shouted as she twisted her whole body along with the controller as if that would help.

"Haha take that Yoshi! No! who threw that red shell?!" Renjun exclaimed as he got knocked down from 2nd the 6th and an array of various object had began to be targeted at him.

He huffs out in anger at the game in front of him, maybe Mario cart wasn't such a good idea- but the others seemed to be having fun as laughter began to become directed towards Renjun and his unlucky cards.

But Renjuns short failure became a thing of the past as he began to zoom past the other the other players.

A serious of complaints came from their mouths as Renjun overtook all of them and placed 1st.

A thunderous roar of excitement came from the boy as he held his hands up in victory.
"I cant believe I won! This is so much better than Blitz Wain!"

The others all looked at each other in confusion.
"Blitz Wain?" Jeno whispered and Jihyun shrugged her shoulders.

"I have no idea man," she whispered back before looking over to Renjun who had a wide grin on his face.

"Was that too much?" He asked and Jihyun smiled back.

"Not at all," she reassured him and he nodded back in confirmation.

"So another round, or-" Renjun asked and their eyes widened.

"Nope-"
"I'm good-"
"Why don't I go order the pizza," Jeno mentioned as he got up to grab his phone.

While Jeno had left to go order their dinner, Jisung turned to Renjun with curiosity fuelling his mind.

"So, the moon isn't made of cheese? Y'know, just as a clarification... because I definitely, totally don't believe it is. But like, just as clarification..." He asked scratching the back of his head and a smile grew on Renjuns face as he shook his head and chuckled.

"Sadly it is not, I can tell you, dirt does not taste like cheese up there."

"I want to ask why you have eaten dirt, but I really don't wanna know," Jihyun said shaking her head and placing her chin on her propped up palm.

"Haechan scared me and I tripped over. My hands were full and I couldn't break the fall in time. Don't worry, nothing interesting," Renjun chuckled.

Jeno then came in and sat back down on the couch.
"Oh yeah I've been meaning to ask about that. Do you have a power, Renjun?" Jeno asked as he got comfy on the couch.

He only sighed, eyes drifting down a little before he said, "no, not yet. But I'm sure I will get them soon. Although there's this weird thing going on where I keep drawing for no apparent reason, and the drawings make no sense," he mentioned, and Jisung clicks his fingers.

"I've read something about this! Oh my gosh what was the name of it?!" He grips hold of his head as he tries to think, knee bouncing up in down in thought.

Renjun looked up to him and his eyes widened, would this finally be the moment he has been waiting for.

Did he actually have a power or did he just need a good nights rest.

—————

Does anyone know how to write a critical analysis essay on a book while using either a feminist or Marxist lens??

Coz I sure as hell don't