💫 1.11

Hours left: 5

"Haechan, have you found anything?" Chenle asked through his Walkie-Talkie.

"Not yet. Nothing seems out of the usual." Haechan responded, the static sound indicating he had finished talking. 

"Should we go check in with Renjun?" Jaemin asked, getting tired and floating back down to the ground.

The boy hadn't moved from his spot on the hill. Eyes still focused on the Earth as he stood on the tallest part of the moon.

He had always felt closer to the Earth on this hill, a connection drew him to it whenever he felt lost.

Jaemin and Chenle walked closer to the boy, only now noticing his drawing pad discarded behind him at the base of the tree.

"Jaemin look." Chenle said, walking closer and picking it up. Brushing off the top and opening the first page.

Renjun had never shown the boys his sketch book, he had always felt scared, feeling as if they were for his eyes only.

Except, his eyes weren't his anymore. They belonged to the abyss.

Jaemin made his way to Chenles side, looking at the picture in the book, but there was nothing.

Flicking through the pages, the boys were confused.

Most of the pages were white, but on the odd page that had a drawing on it, it was faded.

The pencil marks slowly disappearing into the page, as if there was nothing there in the first place.

Images of unfamiliar eyes, lips and flowers laid on the pages that hadn't disappeared.

The only one that was still fully visible being the picture he drew of the Earth and the moon.

Except, it had changed.

The two planets was still in the background, but a shadow had now appeared- the only thing not shaded was his eyes and In his hands he held a letter.

The boys eyes widened as they watched the picture move. The white of the page shining through the now visible smirk, eyes fading into the shadow as the hand scrunched up the letter.

And before the blink of an eye, it was gone.

Jaemin and Chenle were speechless, flicking the page over to see nothing. The drawing was gone.

The two looked slowly towards each other, blinking in disbelief.

"What was that?"