💫 1.40

Writing is now in Italics for when they speak to each other through thoughts while he is on Earth

There she was standing right there, the person whom he had awaited to meet for so long.

The person who he had been fated with before time, there she was, his soulmate.

"Hi," she said sweetly and Renjun felt his heart malfunction.

He didn't know how to act, how to even respond and when she giggled by the awkward boy standing in front of her, he melted into a puddle.

"Hi," she said once again and Renjun gulped, a burning sensation covered his ears as they turned a bright shade of red.

"H-Hey," he stuttered out, a hand coming up in an attempt of a wave but all he could convey was how nervous he was.

"S-sorry, I don't know w-why I'm acting so shy," he muttered as he began to rub the nape of his neck, adverting eye contact briefly.

Her giggles filled the air as she took a step forward, making Renjun Look back up and to get a better look at her.

She was stunning, he had never seen a more beautiful girl in his entire life- but there was something about her that made him feel as though he's seen her somewhere.

Which was quite impossible considering they were from two different worlds- but he swore he had seen her some where else.

"Your ears are red," she said coming closer to him and cupping his ears in her hands, feeling the heat radiate off of them and bringing him out of thought.

His eyes grew wide at the close proximity and he once again gulped.

This was unusual, Renjun had always been the guy never to get awkward and shy, but here he was, doing just that.

"Eheh," he chuckled and cleared his throat before taking a step back and sighing.

"Can we re do this? I'm sorry," he said, wiping his sweaty hands on his jeans before looking into her eyes.

They were a beautiful shade of hazel brown and they shun softly under the sun from above, making his heart once again skip a beat.

"Hello, I'm Renjun," he said and the smile the girl had on her lips widened more.

"Why hello there Renjun, my name is Jihyun," she spoke softly and he couldn't help the grin that was now playing on his lips too.

His heart tugged him towards her and before he knew it, his arms were wrapped around her small frame, encasing her in his embrace.

She stood there shocked for a second, eyes wide before they softened- wrapping her hands around his waist and leaning her cheek against his shoulder.

"I have been waiting for you for so long," she whispered out unsteady, eyes welling up in tears as she melted into his hug.

His cologne infiltrated her senses and it calmed her down immensely- but it felt overwhelming at the same time.

Everything just felt so surreal, they were finally together. After almost becoming no bodies, they were finally in each other's arms- and neither one would be letting go anytime soon.

"I know, I have too- but I'm right here sunshine, I'm right here."

—————

The end

Jkkkkkk, I cant do that to you!!!

But they are finally together!!!!!
I'm soooo happy, they are so cute 🥺🥺