💫 1.13

Hours left: 1.2

It felt like time had stopped. The only thing that mattered was that letter.

The girl had finally looked up, eyes sparkling with joy and happiness as she watched her destiny fall closer to her.

A similar picture to what had happened with Renjun. She stood tall, arms stretched out as the distance decreased.

Haechan and Jaemin held their breaths, they couldn't think of anything else except for that letter.

For this letter held more importance to them then just getting their best friend back. This letter determined the fate of every letter to come into the moons atmosphere.

To stop this thief from stealing any more letters and creating more and more nobodies.

There were only three visible people in the premises, Haechan, Jaemin and the girl.

Their hearts beating rapidly; the boys' in anticipation and the girls beat because her first connection was about to be made.

Her eyes sparkled under the light of the street lamp.

She had been previously sitting on a bench on the boarder of light and dark.

The light being the side facing the earth, the dark being the side that the sun didn't reach- hidden from the world that laid above them.

The letter twirled in the wind as is swayed in and out of the border.

The girl was now on her tip-toes, reaching just as high as Renjun had done all those days ago.

The letter was in arms reach, but before you knew it, it was gone.

The girls heart dropped, eyes wide as her mind couldn't comprehend that her letter had disappeared.

Jaemin and Haechan we're celebrating behind the tree, jumping up and down in circles as their plan worked.

After coming down from their little outburst of excitement, they looked back to the girl.

She was on her knees, staring at the floor as tears fell onto her fisted hands.

"Ah right, we should probably go comfort her." Jaemin said as he rubbed the back of his neck and began making his way out from behind the tree- Haechan following suit.

The two approached the girl cautiously, squatting down next to her as they began to comfort her.

"Hey, hey. Don't be sad." Haechan said, making the girl look up at the boy through her wet eyelashes, tears streaming down her cheeks at the ache that consumed her heart.

"I-it's gone." She said through a hoarse voice, sending Jaemin and Haechan to have flashbacks of when Renjun had told them his letter disappeared.

"I, want it back." He looked down as he felt heartache for the first time.

"We will get your letter back, don't worry." Jaemin reassured the crying girl, placing a gentle hand on her trembling shoulder.

The girl had opened her mouth to say something, but was cut off by the Walkie-Talkie.

"Guys, I know where the letter is."