💫 1.62

"The weather is sunny today with a slight breeze coming in from the west. A high of 26° is set to peak around 1pm while a low of 12° in the night.

Local soccer teams are getting ready to start the season as the football season just came to an end. Make sure to watch the first match between Jeju and the Ansan Greeners later this week.

Now for some breaking news- over to you Soonghan."

"Breaking News: hundreds of people gather around the Institute of Galactic Affairs in protest of closing down the building and the gateway between the two planets.

The protests soon turned violent as the crowd backs away from the building allowing people to throw incendiary bombs at the building- breaking windows and setting off fires within.

There have been no updates on if any personnel's were trapped inside the building, such as workers, or if anyone from the moon has traveled to Earth in the past couple of days.

Police are now on site to break up the protests but fire fighters are struggling to make it through the masses of people.

Updates will be frequent so stay tuned. Back to you Heeseok."

Smoke rose high in the air as loud chants emitted from the protestors.

The heat warmed them as the light from the flames illuminated the early morning.

The city was in a pandemonium- an uproar of commotion as those souls that were awake watched the news.

Watching as a building that once brought soulmates together was now in flames- unaware of the fact that two soulmates were trapped inside.

Smoke filling their lungs as the outside world watched in acclamation.

Cheers and applause fill the air as they watched the building go up in flames.

When just a few minutes ago two star crossed lovers were about to admit their feelings for one another.

They held each other close, tears rolling down their hot cheeks as they were about to part.

His lips opening to speak the words he had always wanted to say, those three simple words, eight letters that were cut off by an ear piercing explosion.

Their bodies falling to the glass covered floor from the force of the denotation.

Red flames and smoke filling the room almost instantly.

Ears ringing and vision blurring. Pains shooting up their bodies and glass digging into their skin from beneath.

Nothing could have warned them of what was going to happen, no drawing could've helped them, no vision, and no powers.

Their bodies laid still on the ground. Renjun weakly looks to the side to see Jihyun, blood covering her face and breathing shallow.

With a shaky hand he reaches out for her, excruciating pain filling his body as his face screws up in agony.

The weight of lifting his own hand became to much as it dropped back onto the ground, glass piercing his skin once more and the force of the fall.

But he doesn't care, he only cares about one thing.

He moves his fingers ever so slightly, the weight and pain of everything crushing down on him as he tries to reach out for her hand.

In the moment he gives up his pointer finger comes into contact with hers and he feebly locks their finger a together.

The spark of the soulmate bond kindled within them for a spilt second before everything went dark-

—————

The end...

Of pt1